Watch this step-by-step video to see how to sync your VRBO calendars to Futurestay. This is a required step for turning on your Smart Connections™ to VRBO.
Please be sure you have the same property selected in Futurestay and your VRBO account when linking your calendars.
How to Sync Your VRBO Calendars to Futurestay
Written Instructions for VRBO Calendar Sync
To get started, log into your Futurestay Dashboard and select your "Connections" Page.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Add Calendar Site" button and select "VRBO."
A pop-up window will appear. Click, "Just sync calendars."
A new window will open. On the left-hand drop-down, select the property name that you want to sync the calendars for.
Now follow the below steps to sync your VRBO and Futurestay calendars:
To import your calendar from VRBO to Futurestay
- Open a new window and log into your VRBO account
— Make sure you selected the same property as the one in Futurestay, to set up your calendar sync
- Click on "Calendar" in the left-hand menu to open the drop-down
— Select "Reservations"
- Click "Import/Export" over the top of your calendar
— Click "Export"
— Copy the link. Return back to the Futurestay Connections Page and paste into the "Import Calendar from VRBO" box
— Click "Save" in the top corner of the screen
To export your calendar from Futurestay to VRBO
- Click the blue "Generate Link" button
- Click "Select Link" (It will automatically copy the link)
- Go to your VRBO window
— Select "Import Calendar"
- Paste the link in the box that says, "Calendar URL"
— Name the calendar: Futurestay
— Leave "Block Dates" selected
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the pop-up window
If you have any questions about importing or exporting your calendars, please send a message to our Connection Specialists using one of these methods.